The other day in my Instagram stories I (half-jokingly!) asked: what would you like more of when it comes to art journaling: time or ideas? The answers, quite frankly, surprised me!
Why? Because they were split almost exactly even: 50/50!
I thought for sure it would be ideas, but maybe that’s because it’s what I’m usually looking for or trying to come up with in my own mind.
Then it dawned on me: if people are looking for more time to art journal AND ideas, why not come up with some ideas that combined both?!
So I created this (super) mini-course with 3 art journal ideas you can do in under 10 minutes!
I’m offering it as a freebie when you subscribe to the Joyful Art Journaling emails that I send out every couple of weeks or so, and they’re packed with art journal ideas, reviews of products, and deals on supplies, and more!
You can subscribe here, (or click the image below), and once you confirm your subscription you can automatically download the 3 art journal ideas you can do in under 10 minutes mini class!
And if you’re interested in classes about art journaling, here are some of my favorites:
On Skillshare (use any of the Skillshare affiliate links below to get the classes free for 1 month!)
- Introduction to Handmade Art Journals
- Drawing as Self Discovery: 5 Ways to Start
- Art Journaling: Simple techniques to express your creative self
- Sketchbook Practice : Create Freely with Ink and Watercolor
HEY… ONE MORE THING BEFORE YOU GO! IF YOU ENJOYED THIS POST, WOULD YOU MIND SHARING THE LOVE? YOU CAN…
- Save any image from this post on Pinterest (and/or follow me on Pinterest)
- Follow me on Instagram
- Talk about this page (and/or my blog in general) with a link on your blog.
Thanks my creative friend!