Coming up with art journal prompts isn’t always easy. Which is why I created this simple Art Journal Idea Generator! It’s a handy little tool, with hundreds and hundreds of ideas, so you’ll always find new ways to be creative in your art journal.
In fact, I’m adding fresh ideas to the tool every day, so you can always count on it to help spark creative ideas for your art journal. (Which reminds me, you should bookmark and/or Pin this page now, so you can always come back to it for more inspiration!)
Some of the some of the art journal ideas included are simple (a color or color combination, a place, etc.). And some are more tools-based (like combining watercolor and collage, or using stencils, etc.) Some are more thought-provoking (like a favorite memory from your childhood or what do you think of when someone says December?) Some are literal (like lay down bright colors and then color over parts of it with black, or cover a page doodles) while others are more abstract (like belonging or comforting.)
Try the Art Journal Idea Generator:
If the first idea doesn’t call to you, feel free to hit the button for more ideas. This little tool will share up to 15 ideas with you each day, so again, I want to encourage you to bookmark and/or save this page on Pinterest, so you can come back again and again.
And when you use these prompts and post them to Instagram, I hope you’ll use the hashtag #joyfulartjournaling and tag me at @joyfulartjournaling so I can check them out (and maybe share them in my feed, if you give me permission, of course. 😊)
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN:
- GET INSPIRED BY THESE 20+ ART JOURNALERS ON INSTAGRAM
- ART JOURNAL INSPIRATION PT. 2: MORE INSPIRING ART JOURNALERS ON INSTAGRAM
- ART JOURNAL IDEAS: USING CRATE PAPER STICKERS AND DIE-CUTS IN YOUR JOURNAL
- HOW TO DRAW MODERN FLORALS (A BOOK REVIEW)
HEY… ONE MORE THING BEFORE YOU GO! 🙋♀️ IF YOU ENJOYED THIS POST, WOULD YOU MIND SHARING THE LOVE? YOU CAN…
- Save any (and/or all) image(s) from this post on Pinterest (and please follow me on Pinterest)
- Subscribe to my email newsletter
- Follow me on Instagram
- Talk about this page (and/or my blog in general) with a link on your blog.
Thanks my creative friend!